The Medieval Art of Guilds, IT-Style
In medieval times, guilds dotted the landscape of Europe. Merchants, architects, warriors, and even medics; all of these people banded their crafts together to discuss how to best run their trades to benefit the whole. This offered a valuable asset to all parties involved: Collaboration. Without it, they wouldn’t figure out how best to run their respective trades.
This spirit of collaboration is still present in today’s work environment, as well. The power of many individuals can come together to accomplish great things. At COMPANYNAME, collaboration is the center of our success and we are masters of our own craft; bringing you quality managed service solutions to help you improve your own trades. Some of the services we provide include:
- Fast, Efficient IT Support: Today’s tech is growing at a tremendous rate. Your business doesn’t have time to worry about the common pitfalls of today’s technology, or to keep up with the latest industry trends. Even if you have an in-house IT department, we can work with them in order to identify the best solutions for your business’s future.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions (BDR): The future is unpredictable, and your business needs to be prepared for anything. A BDR solution from COMPANYNAME can let you rest easy knowing that, in the event of the worst, you’ll be prepared to recover your lost data as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM): The Internet is a dangerous place, and you can never know what lies on the other end of the connection. In order to protect yourself from the unknown, try a UTM from COMPANYNAME for your company’s network. Included is a comprehensive security solution, with a powerful firewall, anti-malware software, web content filtering, and spam protection.
- Cloud Services: The cloud is a growing industry standard for small and medium-sized businesses, and more companies are finding the mobility offered by the cloud to be indispensable. You can store information on the cloud for later access via a mobile device or secure Internet connection. Additionally, you can use cloud-based applications and virtual servers or desktops to further mobilize your business, and free it from the physical restrictions hardware can place on it.
- Voice over Internet Protocol Systems (VoIP): Traditional telephone systems are growing more and more outdated every day, and modern businesses are looking to cut their costs by switching to a virtual phone system, or VoIP. These allow you to take advantage of everything the traditional telephone system offers, but some also include video chat systems, and even instant messaging capabilities.
If your business is ready to step into the next generation of technology, contact the guild masters at COMPANYNAME. We’re managed service experts and IT professionals with years of experience working with all manners of clients in the AREASERVED area. Through collaboration, we’ll find a solution that’s right for your business.