At CR-T, the core of our business relies on creating and maintaining valuable relationships, and as a Marketing Director, you will connect with employees and help contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas and inspires employees to meet aggressive goals.
We are a Value Added Reseller, or VAR, with our main objective of supplying technology solutions to enterprise-level companies in the Utah market. Some of the products we work with are Barracuda, Cisco, DELL EMC, Microsoft, VMware, VEEAM, and others.
- + Plan, develop and lead all aspects of the marketing function in order to achieve the Company—s strategic short and long-term sales growth, revenue and profitability goals. This includes acquisition through paid and branded efforts as well as retention through email marketing and on-site banners.
- + Conversion optimization
- + Oversee performance of marketing channels (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, + YouTube, direct mail, SEM, Display) to achieve aggressive revenue targets
- + Lead the internal marketing team and provide guidance and input into their activities, guiding them toward meeting revenue goals
- + Develop and manage marketing budget and forecasts
- + Source and manage third-party marketing agencies to drive ROI and topline sales
- + Manage and report on the performance of Website, Paid Social, Retargeting, and SEO efforts.
- + Oversee daily management of online marketing campaigns
- + Lead a cross-functional digital marketing team in a matrixed environment comprised of a content strategist, SEO specialists, PPC specialists, copywriters, editors, designers, front-end developers, and other team members with a focus on execution and career growth & development.
- + Partner with brand/client eCommerce team to develop, implement, and/or optimize effective online campaigns, digital marketing, and social media strategies that drive traffic, increase conversion and expand sales both online and in-store.
- + Partner with Vendor(s)/Manufacturer(s)/Distribution(s) to acquire funds to facilitate events and campaigns. Reporting and follow through with ROI.
Skills and Qualifications:
- + Experience building strategic financial models and executing against them.
- + Able to think strategically while knowing and understanding details; a hands-on leader with a sense of urgency.
- + Track record of increasing traffic, conversion, and sales on an eCommerce platform.
- + Thorough technical understanding of performance marketing and social media marketing.
- + Experience building and executing tactical marketing plans to drive online traffic and revenue (email, paid search, social, affiliate)
- + Data-driven; clear understanding of retail and marketing metrics; commitment to increasing profit and ROI. • Successful in building and maintaining working relationships with advertising and platform/development vendors.
- + Experience planning and implementing consumer pathing in funnel efforts.
- + Understanding of broader digital marketing tools and opportunities, experience building and executing a digital marketing strategy for an eCommerce company preferred.
- + Experience leading and managing cross-functional team members (Contracted)
- + Ability to consistently communicate across a large team consisting of cross-functional team members
- + Minimum 5-10 years digital marketing experience
- + Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business, related field, or equivalent experience
- + Independent thinker with the ability to work with minimal direction or supervision
- + Experience with web analytics tools like Google and Adobe Analytics
- + Advanced Excel capabilities
- + Adobe (Illustrator & Photoshop) capabilities
- + Passionate, driven to achieve progress and growth
- + Ability to navigate complex organizations and prioritize effectively
- + General business and financial acumen.
DBA – Full-time, Salary plus Benefits.
Please upload your resume and cover letter after selecting “Apply”. We will be in contact with you to discuss possible future interviews, no need to apply more than once or call our office.